Pumpkin Our Woozworld Story (changes being made): Woozworld Grammy Awards Event

Saturday, September 20, 2014

Woozworld Grammy Awards Event

                                      Woozworld Music Awards Event

      Hey guys,  Alix446 here. I'm at the Woozworld Music Awards Event hosted by ItsMacklemore. I know this seems like an event category, but I got some juicy info!! (: 

        ItsMacklemore has hosted many events, but do we know about ALL of the events he hosted? Rumor has it that he hosted an inappropriate unit to tick off the Woozguides. You know  the tiles that are used to cover up the unit floors? He spelt a profanity word (A cuss word) and woozens started crowding around it, laughing their butts off. Well... He was lucky Woozguides didn't come, but thats what I heard. If it's not true, that don't blame me. Blame Woozens. I interviewed some woozens, (unidentified) and one of them told me this;


            "Yeah, Macklemore made an inappropriate unit to tick off mods/woozguides/woozens. He was ranting about how Woozworld changed and how he hated Woozworld. He also said that he made many different accounts and got them banned for doing inappropriate things, like putting profanity/hacking. He had like, twenty or whatever." 


             I'm sorry that we don't know the woozen's name. But I thanked her for such JUICY GOSSIP!!! 

  Anyways, that's all I have for now woozens. Until next time! -Alix446

No comments:

Post a Comment