Pumpkin Our Woozworld Story (changes being made): Fashion Tips with... Ally?

Sunday, September 28, 2014

Fashion Tips with... Ally?

           Hey guys! Alix446 here. I know this isn't gonna be Gossip, but I got some new fashion trendz! :D
  So I know that one of the other bloggers have this topic, but i've been dying to talk about it! C:

Anyways! We're gonna start with Girl trendz!


                                                                                           GIRLZ TRENDZ
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
             Woozmas Boots, Z-Princess Hair, Rolled Up Semi- Formal, and Classical Mini shorts. You might be thinking, "Well. Why would anybody wanna wear things BOYS would wear?" Well, I made this outfit for boys AND girls! Anybody could wear this! Sadly, this is the only outfit I could think of. I only do outfits that both genders can wear. I hope you enjoyed my fashion tipz! Alix446, signing out! Baii!
                                                                                         

No comments:

Post a Comment