Pumpkin Our Woozworld Story (changes being made): New Fashions?

Sunday, September 28, 2014

New Fashions?

Hey Guys! Adeze here.
 So i know that technically this would fall into the fashion and gossip category.. but I'm doing it anways. THAT'S RIGHT WE'RE REBELS HER ON WOOZWORLD STORY!!!

Ok, that was really weird

So anyways I'm going to be talking about the next latest fashions on Woozworld. It has been leaked to me by a certain woozen that the next fashions are going to be halloween themed! This is going to be soo exciting. So guys save up your money, because there is going to be new fashion coming soon. Don't take it from me though!! Do not go buy wooz for the Woozworld Store and then start a riot if it doesn't happen. But.. if you want to believe me, I'm totally down for that. So sorry for the short post, but this is Adeze, signing out. Love ya!

<3





No comments:

Post a Comment