Pumpkin Our Woozworld Story (changes being made): Pretty Little... Jenny?

Friday, September 26, 2014

Pretty Little... Jenny?

Hey Guys!!! Chebem here.

Okay, so im sorry about how bad the blog looks as of now... I'm making some changes and it's better to have it black then to have it so complex and have to be changing it all the time. So yeah. I'm making a new theme!!! :D So you guys are just going to have to wait for it to know who it's gonna looks. I'm not telling! ..... .... ... .. . Ok ok! I'll tell you! I'll give you a hint: it's gonna be fall themed!!! You're never gonna guess it!! Haha! Ok now for my actual post.

So! As we all know, its Friday! And again, by blog law... I MUST post :P And i'm bored... So today I'm gonna let you in on a secret....

So as we all know, There has been a mystery going on in Woozworld. It's called the Pretty Little Mystery. It's focused on woozworld high. GoodOldWooz, the science teacher has been kidnapped!!! I bet NonaWooz is very worried.....

So the secret unravels...

JENNYWOOZ KIDNAPPED GOODOLD!!!! If you look at her status it seems very suspicious....
And she was also the one who announced that GoodOld was gone... What better coverup?? No offense to Jenny, she's my fav Woozband, but, Jenny you've got some explaining to do!

That's it for today guys, Peace!!
XOXO
-Chebem <3

\


No comments:

Post a Comment