Pumpkin Our Woozworld Story (changes being made): Penguin older then she says she IS?!?!

Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Penguin older then she says she IS?!?!


          Hey guys! Alix446 here bringing you some JUICY gossip! Today's discovery; Penguin not being the age she SAYS she truly is?



             Penguin, (iLuvPenguins) has been seen on Tinychat before. Yes, I believed that she was who she really was. But then I thought for a minute. How do we know THAT is truly Penguin? What if she is an older lady? Is it just a video broadcast? You never know. I interviewed a Woozen named Sammy, (unknown username) and she told me this;



             "Yeah. Penguin thinks she's all that because she's on some stupid blog. She only got famous because of  Latin, Glitz, Holly, and Nay-nay. Like seriously. I mean, I understand that she is on a successful blog, and she's known for that... but SERIOUSLY?!?! She runs for Woozguide and she starts all this random drama. DO WE WANT THIS TYPE OF WOOZGUIDE?!!? Starting drama here and there?!? I love how she is so nice to people but... COME ON! You aren't perfect Penguin. The world doesn't revolve around you.."


      Thank you Sammy for such JUICY info! Anyways, since you read that whole paragraph, I think today we learned something very important. Do NOT give personal info to people on games! You never know who's behind that screen. Well.. That's all I have for you today! Alix446 signing out! Peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment