Pumpkin Our Woozworld Story (changes being made): Sorry!! D:

Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Sorry!! D:

 

    Hey guys! Sorry I haven't been able to post! I was at the lake for my dad's birthday! Anywho, I haven't been able to log on into Woozworld because of my stupid Safari. That's not what we're here to talk about, though. We're here to read about some JUICY gossip! So, I found out, that theres this... virus? Maxwooz said in his own words, "Zombeardtosis is an airborne viral disease that accelerates skin decomposition, causing a bright-blue-green discoloration and increase facial hair growth. It appears to be contagious within 3 squares of an infected Woozen. There's currently no known prevention or treatment; however, a professor at Woozworld High is at work on a vaccine."

   Wow! What happened while I was gone, am I right? Theres a disease going around Woozworld and there's only ONE Professor working on the cure? A HIGH SCHOOL TEACHER?!? Come on Woozworld, you could possibly make it so ALL of  Woozworld has the disease. Wow. This is really depressing.  Anyways guys, Thats all I have for you today! Stay tuned for more information about the disease!
Bye guys!!

No comments:

Post a Comment