Pumpkin Our Woozworld Story (changes being made): Top Ten Hits with Ally!

Saturday, October 11, 2014

Top Ten Hits with Ally!



                                                    Hey guys! Alix446 here. It's Saturday! Woo hoo! I'm sorry about the other bloggers. I have no idea why they aren't being active. I guess it's just me. Anyways, today, I actually want to talk about music. Why? Because I don't have gossip today. I haven't had time to get evidence for my story. Anyways, MUSIC! ♥



         Ok, anyways. There is all types of different music! K-Pop, R&B, J-Pop, Pop, Rap, Electronic, etc. I'm actually here to discuss the latest hits! :D I know it's not Woozworld related, but who cares? Music is life. ♥ I'm actually going to do the Top Ten Hits of 2014. So lets get started! ♥!!


      1. All About That Bass By Meghan Trainor.
      2. Shake it Off  By Taylor Swift. (Not very fond of that, but whatever.)
      3. Black Widow By Iggy Azalea!! ♥
      4. Bang Bang By Jessie J, Ariana Grande, and Nicki Minaj.
      5. Anaconda By Nicki Minaj. (Even though it should be number 1)
      6. Stay High By Tove Lo. (Even though that song is supa old)
      7. Don't Tell 'Em By Jeremih. (Even though I never heard of that song)
      8. Animals By Maroon 5
      9. Stay With Me By Sam Smith
      10. Break Free By Ariana Grande ft. Zed.

     I mean, I love all these artist, (except Jeremih) but I think #1 should be Anaconda. Anaconda is so addicting! Everybody sings it! Even teachers! (Believe it or not) But Anaconda has been a hit ever since it came out. Come on guys, I'm not the only one.
  
     Well guys, that's all I have for today. Which song do you think SHOULD OF been in the Top Ten Hits? I personally think that Love Runs Out By One Republic should of been in the Top Ten Hits. Let us know in the comments! Alix446, signing out! Peace! ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment